Manufacturing Solutions Predictive Maintenance Services
Utilizing Airborne/Structure Borne Ultrasound
Fuss & O’Neill has broad experience with Preventive & Predictive Maintenance on all types of industrial, manufacturing and facilities equipment. Our Predictive services analyst are seasoned Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professionals who are also experienced in helping Client companies implement TPM, Preventive Maintenance programs and build World Class Maintenance Organizations.
Advantages of Condition Monitoring with Ultrasound:
Advanced Ultrasound equipment can monitor and detect problems in every type of equipment, in many cases sooner than using infrared thermography or vibration analysis. Our Ultra Probe 10,000 is a very versatile predictive tool that can perform nondestructive tests, log data, perform trending and has spectral analysis capability. Our certified ultrasound specialist can help identify and prevent catastrophic failures before they catch you unexpectedly. With our vast equipment knowledge and experience we can trouble shoot and isolate a multitude of problems. We can reduce energy and material losses by identifying and quantifying costly leaks and losses in; steam, compressed air and specialty gas systems. Most tests are performed with equipment online.
Ultrasonic Inspection Services / Ultrasonic Predictive Maintenance
Detection, Monitoring, Trending and Analysis for a wide array of applications.
• Bearing inspection – monitoring routes – trending – analysis – proper lube level detection and maintenance
• Pumps and cavitation
• Hydraulic systems – pumps – valves – cylinders
• Gear boxes
• Compressor valves
Electrical Inspection: Non-Destructive Testing While Energized, does not require shut down.
• Early detection of dangerous and damaging Corona, Tracking and Arcing
• High voltage substations – Switch Gear – Insulators – Connections – Radio interference source location
• Wet and Dry transformers – Corona, Tracking and Arcing – loose windings, components and connections
• Plant switch gear and breakers
Leaks Loss Prevention:
• Energy - Steam trap testing and surveys
• Detecting and quantifying Specialty Gas leaks on all gases such as – Oxygen – Nitrogen – Argon
• Compressed air leaks – audits – compressor condition monitoring
• Gasket and seal leaks
• Vacuum leaks
• Inspection of seals in Aerospace, Furnaces, Ovens and Buildings
• Tanks – Hatches – underground leaks
• Leaks in heat exchangers and condensers
For further information, please contact:
Robert J. Hydock, CMRP
Facilities Project Manager
Fuss & O'Neill Manufacturing Solutions, LLC
146 Hartford Road, Manchester, CT 06040
Cell (860) 331-6883
Office (860) 646-2469 ext 5535